The First Universalist Society of Huntington, Long Island constructed this building as a church in 1837. The building is within the Old Town Hall Historic District that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. It is a two-story clapboard and shingle Greek Revival style building with a pedimented gable end, broad entablature, paired multi-pane double-hung sash, and an enclosed entrance porch with pilasters and parapet. The Ketewamoke Chapter, NSDAR (founded in 1907) bought the building in 1914. The building was altered in 1868 while being converted to a parsonage. It faces the Old Town Burying Ground.