Online gifts made using the “GIVE NOW” button below will help support the President General’s Project and our continued progress in renovating and improving our home at 1776 D Street in Washington, D.C. Gifts must be made before 12 midnight on December 31 to count as charitable tax deductions in 2017.
Yes! You can count on me to help support the President General’ Project.
Your Gifts to the President General’s Project Mean So Much!
This year has been a busy one! We successfully completed work on Phase Two of the Constitution Hall renovations, which included restoring the stage and pillars and painstakingly cleaning and restoring the flag mural above the frieze. Next year, we look forward to completing the improvements to the Museum Gallery as well. Please accept our sincere thanks for supporting NSDAR in 2017 with your generous donations. We could not do any of this work without supportive Daughters like you.
Your generous year-end donations to the President General’s Project allows renovation work like this to be completed and help reduce the future operating costs to protect the irreplaceable artifacts proudly displayed here.
This is your opportunity to make one final impact in 2017 with your tax-deductible gift! Click the “GIVE NOW” button, above, and your online donation of will go to work right away in helping to support the President General’s Project!
Your year-end contribution may qualify you for the purchase of the official President General’s Project Pin, or the gift of the President General’s Project Benefactor Pin.
$1,250+ donation (pin is gifted, with special recognition at Continental Congress)
If you make a year-end gift of $300 or more, we will recognize you with an inscription on the Moving Forward in Service to America Donor Wall that is displayed at NSDAR Headquarters.
*The $100 minimum donation for the President General’s Project Pin may be met in a single contribution, OR through continuous contributions via the Sustaining Supporter monthly giving program.
How can your gift make an impact all year long?
Sign up as a Sustaining Supporter to make monthly donations to NSDAR. As a Sustainer, your monthly gift not only provides DAR with a reliable source of revenue to ensure that our nation’s stories are told for generations to come, but you also gain the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference for the National Society each and every day. Sign up now to make regular monthly donations to the President General’s Project, the NSDAR General Fund, the Guardian Trust Endowment, or your choice of more than 20 other funds.
Making a Gift at Year-end
For those of you considering a year-end gift, please keep in mind that NSDAR Offices are closed December 23–27 AND December 30–31 for the Holidays. If you wish to make a year-end donation or check your year-end giving levels over the phone, we highly recommend that you call our office NO LATER than Friday, December 22, to ensure reaching us directly.
Your choices for year-end giving include:
- PHONE: You may make a year-end gift or check your current giving levels for the 1890 Annual Giving Circle and The Heritage Club over the phone by calling the Office of Development toll-free at (800) 449–1776.
- ONLINE PG Project: Click the “GIVE NOW” button at the top of this page to make an online year-end gift to the President General’s Project any time through December 31.
- ONLINE General Fund: Make an online year-end gift to the NSDAR General Fund any time through December 31.
- MAIL – Checks: Click HERE for a printable form (PDF). Year-end donations sent through the mail must be postmarked no later than December 31 to qualify as a charitable deduction in 2017. Checks should be made out to: Treasurer General, NSDAR. Please be sure to mail all year-end contributions directly to Headquarters as early as possible to ensure arrival by the end of the year: NSDAR, Office of Development, 1776 D Street NW, Washington, DC 20006-5303.
- MAIL – Credit Cards: By law, credit card donations that ARRIVE in our office AFTER January 1, 2018, NO MATTER WHAT DATE IS ON YOUR DONATION FORM, will be charged in 2018 and therefore MUST be counted as having been MADE in 2018. If you are unsure about having your credit card donation delivered to our office BEFORE December 22, then please consider sending a CHECK in the mail postmarked by December 31 instead, OR call to give us your credit card donation over the phone. Last-minute credit card donations may also be made online by clicking the “GIVE NOW” button at the top of this page.
For more information, or to make a donation by phone please contact the Office of Development toll free at (800) 449‒1776 during office hours (M-F, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.), or send us an email inquiry anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to donate to the President General’s Project online, simply click the “Give Now” button at the top of THIS PAGE. If you would like to make monthly donations to NSDAR, then please call our office or click HERE for more information.