The National Society has full-time opportunity in the Development Office for a Development Operations Team Leader which will be responsible for forming and implementing business processes and services while focusing on supporting the efforts of the development team.
The Team Leader will identify the needs and priorities of the office to ensure that standards are aligned with the strategic plan, ensuring effective operation of the development database; campaign reporting and data quality; directing the administrative team’s daily work activities, as well as ensuring that all services and operations are delivered in a customer friendly, timely and cost effective manner.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develops and defines procedures consistent with PCI compliant practices.
- Organizes efficient office operations and procedures, prepares payroll timesheets, controls and monitors correspondence, reviews and approves supply requisitions, assign and monitor administrative functions.
- Assists with the preparation for senior management meetings, reports and briefings, manages calendar, phones and email correspondence.
- Compiles fundraising reports using donor database query and report systems.
- Coordinates and completes donor research on selected donor candidates.
- Oversees the coordination of the matching gift program, including implementation and documentation.
- Coordinates all work to create an efficient donor acknowledgement and fulfillment program.
- Thorough knowledge of basic fundraising principles
- Five years of office administration and development experience
- Minimum three years supervisory/managerial experience required
- Experience working with clients/member services or providing high-level customer service experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, non-profit management, communication, public relations, or related field of study is required.
- Knowledge of PCI compliant procedures and the ability to implement them.
- Skilled in conducting research, analyzing, and evaluating records, correspondence and other documentation required to accomplish goals.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills essential, ability to draft/prepare grammatically correct correspondence.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, and able to utilize proofreading skills.
In order to be considered, please submit your COVER LETTER, which should include your salary requirements, and RESUME to: