The National Society has a full-time, entry-level opportunity for an individual with experience providing exceptional customer service to join the Membership Services Department of the Office of the Organizing Secretary General. This department is responsible for all member services activities, including processing of annual membership dues.
Primary responsibilities involve providing outstanding telephone customer service, processing a high-volume of data entry, database management of member services requests via mail, email and membership portal; and performing a variety of other administrative tasks.
- Strong experience in a member or client services capacity or environment and high volume data entry/database management experience.
- Experience working in a membership services organization/division of a non-profit organization or association is highly preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to communicate with individuals, mostly by phone, via email and in person.
- Well-developed problem solving and organization skills. Must be able to handle multiple projects, tasks and deadlines with ease and at the same time be flexible and adapt to changing work priorities.
- Excellent follow-up skills and ability to accurately and quickly proof work product.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook and web-based programs are required.
- Candidates with iMIS database experience will be given first consideration.
Please send your RESUME and COVER LETTER, which should include your salary requirements, to: