The National Society headquarters offers a full complement of benefits to all full-time and part-time employees (who work twenty-one or more hours per week). Eligibility usually starts on the first of the month following thirty days of employment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement 403(b)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Benefits
- Life Insurance & AD&D: 100% employer paid
- Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance/AD&D:
- Long Term Disability: 100% employer paid
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): 100% employer paid
- Generous Vacation Leave, Sick Leave and 13 thirteen paid holidays
- Constitution Hall tickets: discounted tickets
- Employee Discounts: to the Museum Gift Shop and Store
- Interior Department Recreation Association (IDRA): join the fitness center through post-tax payroll deductions.
This summary of benefits is not a contract with NSDAR. Benefits are subject to change at the discretion of NSDAR without notice.