You can leave a lasting legacy for your descendants while securing the future of the NSDAR. By including the National Society in your will or other estate plans, you join the ranks of other dedicated members and friends committed to preserving the dream of our founders in The Founders Club.
How to Qualify
Membership in the Founders Club is open to all members and friends who make one of the following gift plans with the NSDAR as a primary beneficiary: bequest in a will or trust, beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement plan, or funding of a Charitable Gift Annuity. For more information about planned giving vehicles, please click here or use our free gift illustrator here to calculate your gift today!
- Founders Club lapel pin modeled after the original founder's pin
- Founders Club Member Certificate
- Authorization to purchase official Founders Club pin
- Subscription to the Legacy for the Future newsletter
- Invitation to the annual Founders Club dinner at Continental Congress hosted by the President General
- A personalized Founders Club Gift
- Special recognition at state conference
For more information about becoming a member of the Founders Club or about specific bequests to NSDAR please contact the Office of Development at email@example.com or call us at (800) 449-1776.